Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Rolling Clouds

"Rolling Clouds"
6" x 8" Oil on Canvas Panel

Rolling Clouds -- that's how I'm feeling today! It was another good workshop today -- I'm learning a lot from Lynne and Kelli about color, drawing - oh, just everything!

And, I received a new DVD in the mail today: "Plein Air Painting with an Attitude", by Elin Pendleton! It's just great! Watching Elin paint is very inspirational. She goes to the field with only 5 colors and white. On site, she just mixes everything up and has the most tremendous painting when she's through! Lots of great advice, here!

I may be approaching overload, though. I need to paint again tomorrow and see if anything I learned today will actually show up in a painting!

I started today a little down in the dumps, but now, I'm anxious to go again!


No comments: