Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Jenny

I finished up Jenny this morning. Now, the fun part! Starting 2 more canvases! I like making them two at a time - I use a lot of the same paint on both, so there's not so much waste. Also, it gets my juices flowing, having to figure out what will be different about each girl. I usually name them before I start, so they have a little story.

I finally figured out how to crop them for the cards. I'll post a card next time so you can see how they are turning out.

It's been raining here since 4:00 this morning, so it's a great day to get into the studio and play!

3 comments:

Barbra Joan said...

I think these are fantastic,.. and thank for naming it after my cat Jenny. !! lol ! raining here lots too, well not that far south from you, and guess we're having rain events from all the 'stuff' around us... as long as it stays out there we'll be alright.. hugs, BJ

Autumn Leaves said...

Such beautiful creativity! I am loving these, Nancy!

Art Play Today said...

Just popped in for a visit and wanted to say...WOW!!! Your girls are amazing and your backgrounds to die for! Great job!