Friday, September 30, 2011

Hospital Update

Bill's surgery went well. He got out of ICU this morning, and moved to a room. He'll be in the hospital until next Wednesday. I got booted out of the hotel because of a home game for the Gators - no rooms in Gainesville, period! But, I'll check back in on Sunday.
I'm still having issues with Blogger not keeping me signed in, so that's why I haven't been commenting on anyone's posts -- but I am looking at them! Also, still having some problems with this computer, and with the wi-fi at the hotel. Hopefully, when I get back home, I can get these problems taken care of.

3 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

So glad to hear that your husband's surgery went well, Nancy. Just wanted to let you know that I have a new blog and am closing the old. The new is at http://www.conservativelybohemian.wordpress.com/

Joyfulartist said...

I'm glad your husband's surgery went well; I wish him a speedy recovery!
I find that the only way to be able to comment on other's blog is to log on using Google Chrome. It's not my first choice for a browser so I only use it to do the blogs.

Ginny Stiles said...

Oh Nancy so sorry to hear your hubby is in the hospital!
Is he at Shands?

My hubby is having surgery there later this month.
I have the hotel booked thank heavens.
Keep your blog friends in the loop.

We are en route to FL now and should arrive in Leesburg on Oct 10.