Friday, January 21, 2011

New Bookmarks!


Today, I worked on making some new bookmarks. We'll be having an art show next month at Homosassa Springs Wildlife Park, and then another show 2 weeks later at Rainbow Springs State Park - so I thought I'd make up a bunch and sell them for $1 each! They're finished on both sides, and sprayed with a fixative, so I'm not going to go to the expense of sleeves for them, or ribbons. They lay flat, and I think they're kinda cool! I think we'll make some in my class next week. They took me all day to make, but I think I can get an assembly line going and hopefully make about 50 or so before the shows.

3 comments:

Karen :) said...

Pretty!!!

Autumn Leaves said...

Ooh! Look at all the pretty colors too!

Melanie Statnick said...

Oh i love them..Realy kool.I have thought about doing this for sometime now. You realy sparked my interest again..