Thursday, March 12, 2015

The Final Two



So, now I have 6 Encaustic/Collage boards to send off to Under The Cherry Blossoms in Mount Dora, FL.  I just have to attach the hanging wires.  And, finish making cards and fabric bowls - maybe I'll get them all sent down next week.

While I've enjoyed working with the wax this past week, I think I'll give it a rest for now.  We're having such good weather, and I need to start cleaning up the yard and garden beds and get ready for the planting season!

2 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

I just love your choices for your encaustic collages. I love the art of this era; so soft and beautiful always. So glad you managed to complete so many lovely pieces for your show. I admire your energy for your yard too!

simoart said...

I love your collages, such a wonderful pieces. Keep up the good work.