Thursday, March 5, 2015

Setting up the Encaustic Studio



We have this cool shed in the backyard.  The former owner used it for a workshop, so it has lights, power and a ceiling fan -- even has a telephone!  And, I can use the left side for my work, and there is still plenty of room on the right for all the lawn stuff that lives in there.  I think it will be a perfect place to do encaustic art!  Both doors can open - I just wish it had windows!  Maybe someday.....




So, it's a little chilly right now - but we're supposed to get some better temps starting tomorrow.  I might have to move a little heater in for awhile!  A friend and I are going downtown to the art supply store today, so I'll get all the art supplies for this little endeavor.  I'm so anxious to get started!

1 comment:

Autumn Leaves said...

It is a perfect studio! Too bad you have to have lawn stuff in there! LoL