Thursday, March 26, 2015

New Watercolor Class


So today starts another Beginning Watercolor Class - this time I'm holding it in a cute little shop, "Roost on 7", close by my home.  We were only able to get three students, but my friend, Rebecca will be joining us next week.  Actually, I don't think we could have gotten many more in the small space - and I really like being able to be hands-on with a small group!


Karen, Stu and Sharon

And, they all have the same last name - but only Stu and Sharon are related! (Husband and Wife)  Karen and Sharon are new to art, but Stu has been painting in Oils and Acrylics - and does woodburning!  Such nice people!  We have 3 more weeks to go, and then we'll see what's next.

1 comment:

Autumn Leaves said...

Look how clear and clean their colors are! They are off to a great start and I'll bet you are so enjoying your students!