Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Ready to Learn


Today I played with another collage piece, using some images that I bought from a couple of Etsy shops that do digital downloads.  These are fun to get, since I can save them to my photo program, then crop and print whatever I want to.  And, for such a small price, I got quite a few images to play with!

Now, about that title -- I just signed up today for a new online class taught by Alisa Burke.  It's all about learning abstract art.  I can't wait to get started!  Oh, there is so much to learn and it always gets my juices flowing!  What classes are you taking?  I'd love to know, to see if there's anything that would spark my interest.

2 comments:

Joyfulartist said...

That sounds like fun. I've never done an on line class; please keep us all informed about how you like it and what you are doing.

Anonymous said...

Online...they cost money?? Judi