Saturday, April 28, 2012

Another Fun Class!

(left to right)  Louise, her daughter Rachel, Judi
Another successful class today!  Even though it was a small class, it was so much fun!  All of these ladies have been dabbling in art, so they came with a lot of enthusiasm and were anxious to learn!
I just want to thank Louise, Rachel and Judi for a fun day!

Louise

Louise

Judi

Judi

Rachel

Rachel

And then when I got home - I had some goodies that came in the mail!  Two books - "Brave Intuitive Painting", by Flora Bowley and "The Pulse of Mixed Media", by Seth Apter -  along with a DVD - "Acrylics: Textures, Layers and Metallics", from Jacqueline Sullivan.

I've already started diving in -- and I'm loving it!  Especially the book by Flora Bowley.  It's all about finding your own unique painting style - being bold!  Just what I need!

No comments: