Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Perchance to Sell!




I showed some of my stuff to Nancy Meyers at Grumble's House on Monday - and she agreed to put my "Girls", these 2 paintings that are on 12" square wood, and my fabric bowls and coasters in her shop through the Christmas season.  I'm hoping that after the first of the year, she'll have some space that I can rent, and put all my stuff in there.  I'd love to have a place to show and sell my paintings and other crafting that I do.  Right now, I'd just love to be able to get all these things out of my studio!   And, Grumble's House is the busiest place in this little burg.  They have customers that come from all over the state.  Wish me luck!

5 comments:

Barbra Joan said...

I do .... Wish you luck that is... !
I think as artists right now is just one of the worst times... Your things are not just paintings so hopefully they'll get noticed. .. and BTW when are we meeting in Dade City... weather is getting just right..for the Garden Cafe... Hugs, BJ

Michele Oliver said...

Good luck with this new venture. It is so exciting. The funny thing is I have not posted anything on my blog for a few weeks as I have been very busy making canvasses which I am displaying at out local market this Saturday, hoping to sell them. So I hope you have a wonderful time selling yours and will be thinking of you.

Anonymous said...

Luck luck luck, Nancy!! Hope your husband is doing better and better too.

Karen :) said...

Good luck! It is nice to have a place for your things! I think your girls are going to do really well!

Janice Kay Schaub said...

I love the two paintings. Its wonderful when you can put your things on display. Best wishes.
Janice