Thursday, August 11, 2011

Vertical Lesson

11" x 15" Acrylic/Collage on Watercolor Paper


Here's how I finished the kite dilemma - I just added more paint, stamping and collage! I'm really having fun with this technique, but I'm anxious to learn more and do more! Through Art Play Today, I've been watching videos, and learning more stuff - which to me, is sometimes more exciting than actually doing it!


Bill's biopsy on Monday went well - we'll go back on August 25th to find out the treatment plan. We did discover that he won't be having more surgery. But they will be doing chemo to his bladder, and that should take care of it. Worst case scenerio is removal of the bladder, but hopefully, that won't be needed. Thanks for all your kind thoughts and prayers.

1 comment:

Autumn Leaves said...

Such a nice piece! The kids on the bottom and the addition of the words just brings it over the top!