Friday, June 12, 2009

Fruit ABC's

7" x 10" Watercolor
Fruit ABC's - Apple, Bananas, Cherries! Another still life that I'm not too sure about. But I do know that I'm not having the best of days! My neck is twisted up like a pretzel, and I'm in a lot of pain, so I decided not to go to my painting class - darn! And then, this *&! computer is driving me nuts! For some reason, it has decided not to upload my photos easily (like before). I made the mistake of downloading a new version of Internet Explorer, and everything since then has been going crazy!
Oh well, it's finally working (for the moment), so I'll just chalk it up to bad Karma! Must go take pain pills now!

1 comment:

Mary Paquet said...

Nancy,sorry to hear about your stiff neck, but it sure didn't stop you from producing great art. I love the cropping on this piece.

I just returned from vacation and am checking in with all my blog friends. I have met Barbra Jone online and love her work. Maybe someday I will make it to Florida and meet both of you. I just took a workshop from Annelein Beukenkamp while in Vermont and I found her in the blog world. I love the connections we can make.

Get well!