Friday, May 1, 2009

Artfully Yours



Here is the cute little gallery that I put some of my paintings in yesterday! It's really tiny, but they are thinking of expanding into the next space.



Meet Tristan Peterson, owner of the gallery! She and her sweet baby boy, Mason, welcomed us warmly! Behind her are some delightful glass pieces from another artist.




Some more art pieces from some other Florida artists. Tristan's mother, Helen, and her brother make the fabric bowls - and purses. I also discovered some wonderful paintings by Barbara Kerr, another Citrus Watercolor Club member! I hope we do well!

If you live in close proximity to Dade City, Florida, I hope you get (or have gotten a chance) to see this cute little town! So many Antique Shops, Restaurants, Quilt Shop, and many other cute little stores line the renovated downtown. I plan on going back with Donna, when we can spend the day looking around! (My hubby doesn't have my shopping gene!) Oh - the Historic homes have a brick road! Not too much fun to drive, but gorgeous homes to see!

1 comment:

Barbra Joan said...

Hi Nancy, I live less than 30 minutes from Dade City, North Lakeland. I'll have to make a point of going there. I've been there but it was a long time ago, seems to have blossomed since then. Barbra