Saturday, March 7, 2009

Arts & Craft Show


Here was my little space for the Arts & Craft Show today. I did very well today -- sold my first painting ever (except to family) - and sold almost all my fabric bowls and a lot of cards and bookmarks! I have a feeling that it was because the setting was intimate, and everyone stayed at their tables and interacted with the customers. Anyway, I had a great day!
And, I got to paint while I was there! Here are a few things I practiced on. On the bottom is a card I painted -- I had painted another one just like it, and a customer bought it right then and there! I had even forgotten to bring acetate sleeves and stickers, but she bought it anyway!

All in all, a fun day, but I'm very tired now -- think I'll read a book, and watch tv later!

No comments: