Friday, December 28, 2012

Some days .....


Some days, I wish I could be more like my cat!  Nice and curled up, sleeping in the sun!

I went to sleep last night feeling kinda sick - I was coughing, and my throat felt icky.  I woke up feeling about the same.

Now, most folks, feeling like this, would spend the day in bed - resting and sleeping.  But me?  Unfortunately, I've never been able to nap in bed.  As soon as I lie down, I'm wide awake!  And, of course, there's the tinnitus.  I have this horrible high pitched whine in my head at all times.  It's such a curse for someone like me, who LOVES peace and quiet!  It's about to drive me crazy.  I'm told there is no cure - but if you happened to know of one, please let me know!

2 comments:

Capt Elaine Magliacane said...

Bless your heart I have the same icky throat, head ache... minus the ringing in my ears... however, sometimes when I get a very high fever I get that ringing in my ears and it is very annoying... lucky for me when the fever goes so does the noise in my head.

Joyfulartist said...

My daughter ended up with hearing aids before age 40 because of the tinitus. The improved hearing drowns out the ringing, in theory anyway. I suggest an audiologist.