Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Palette Knife Play


I had this canvas that I had played with stencils on, and I thought it would be fun to play with palette knives.  Luckily, Michael's was having a sale on Heavy Body Acrylics, so I bought a few colors, and came home and just played.  Oh Fun!  I think I'm going to do some more!

In Etsy news - they've now begun taking credit cards directly from the site -- so if you want to purchase something and you don't have a Paypal account, or don't want to get one, you can purchase using any credit card that you choose.  Not all Etsy shops have taken advantage of it yet, but I have.  Now would be a good time to do some  Etsy browsing!

2 comments:

Joyfulartist said...

I like it a lot. The colors and movement are great, I'll bet the textures are too.

Nancy Eaton said...

Thanks! I've been watching Youtube videos on palette knife painting -- so I really don't know what I'm doing! But it sure is fun!