Monday, June 6, 2011

Uh Oh!

So, my trip to Kansas City went well -- and I managed to drop a few coins on some new art books! You know, usually when I want a new book, I'll try to find it on Half.com, and hardly ever purchase one at FULL PRICE! But, when I'm on vacation, and I have a few bucks in my purse, I go crazy!!!


I'm so in love with Mixed Media (and it's still so new to me), that I want everything I can find on the subject! And, let me tell you, I found a lot! And, there's something that I want to experiment with in every one of these books. Now, if I could just find the time..........

3 comments:

Barbra Joan said...

Nancy , glad your back in the Sunshine State... Love your choice of books. I'm the same way and right now there are so many good mixed media books out there, BJ

Autumn Leaves said...

You might enjoy Saundra Lane Galloway's "Art for Life" blog, Nancy. She generally works in mixed media. I think Myrna (another blog I follow but I can't think of the name of the blog) also works in mixed media, though I'm not positive. I'm like you with the books! Here's to finding time!!

Melanie Statnick said...

These look like some great books! I'll have to find them local. Inspiration is key