Friday, May 27, 2011

Kansas City Awaits!



Tomorrow, I will be in the beautiful City of Fountains - Kansas City! It's my annual visit with my kids and grandkids. I'm looking forward to it, as I always do!


Update on my last post on Joplin: My son reported that they did all that they can do for now. Authorities have halted individual clean-ups, since there are still people missing, and might be under any rubble. Matt and Kerry and family have moved to a hotel where there is power, and all of their family seems to be safe and in better spirits.


Again, please keep the people of Joplin in your thoughts and prayers.

2 comments:

Melanie Statnick said...

Hi there! I had to change my blog and lost all my followers. I would love to have you back
i was free wing watercolour, now im
http://rabbitholeart.blogspot.com/
I have enjoyed your blog for awhile now, and i would love to hear from you again

Autumn Leaves said...

I hope you have a fabulous visit, Nancy. I also hope that you are safe from the inclement weather we're getting here in the midwest.