Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Fence Line

10" x 14" Watercolor
I finally finished a painting today! I've been so engrossed in making cards this past week, I never got to painting!
But, I feel that I'm making some progress on marketing my cards. A local Florist/Gift Shop owner looked at my cards last week, and told me to come back this Friday, and she will purchase "a bunch" of them to sell in her shop! I'm giving her a wholesale price, cause I really don't want to do consignment for such small item pieces. I'm doing that in the gallery at Dade City, and so far, I've been getting a check every month for $2.00!
I also have a friend of my daughter's in Kansas City selling them for me! She works in realtor's office, and some of her co-workers and realtors have seen my cards, so I sent her information, samples, and an order form. I'm anxious to see how that works out. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Barbra Joan said...

I DO wish you luck! Hey, like your fence painting.. Landscapes seem to be your forte. Excellent. Now this would make a nice card too.