Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Oh, do I hate packing!


Yes, I knew these days would come -- but that doesn't make it any easier!  The photos for today show what has been packed (so far) from the studio!  And, that was after purging before listing the house!  I have way too much STUFF!  But, I can't seem to let go of much of it!

And, I'm not finished in the studio yet!  There are still a bunch of odds and ends - plus everything that is in the closet - that's mainly sewing stuff and things that have no other place to be.

So, my goal is to have that room emptied, scrubbed and cleaned, and ready to be moved by Friday!  Then, I have to start on the rest of the house! Trust me, it's not as bad (except for the garage)! 15 days till Closing - 21 days to move!  Will she make it?!






2 comments:

Joyfulartist said...

Unpacking will be like a treasure hunt. Make it fun. I purged and packed my kitchen for a remodel and look forward to unpacking and organizing soon.

Capt Elaine Magliacane said...

Oh boy I do not envy you this week… good luck and be careful lifting heavy boxes… you don't want to hurt your back.