Wednesday, July 30, 2014

New house, lots of boxes!


So, we finally moved into our new home in Blue Springs, MO.  The movers came a day late, but all is well and we are trying to dig out from under all the boxes!

Below are photos from the basement, which will someday be transformed into my studio!  I felt really sorry for all the boxes that the movers had to carry down there!  But, they were great, and didn't mind a bit.



And, would you believe  - there is a full kitchen in the basement!  No bathroom, though.  I just might to try to teach some classes down here.  We'll see if I can ever get it going.  I'll post again when I have it all set up.

1 comment:

Capt Elaine Magliacane said...

Oh NICE place for your studio, and you have water down there… yes? I don't envy you unloading boxes AT ALL. I moved a lot when I was younger, I'm stuck like glue now :-)