Monday, March 24, 2014

I'm Still Here!


Thought I would post an older collage piece, since I haven't been making art lately!  I can't believe that it's been a month since my last post!  What have I been doing???

Really, not much!  Making prayer quilts, cards and bowls and stuff for Mount Dora - and just doing nothing!  But, now, we've decided to put our house on the market in May, and plan on moving back to Kansas City!  Lee's Summit, MO to be exact.  Even though we love the weather here in Florida, we miss the kids and the grandkids - AND Spring and Fall (Winter, not so much).

So now my focus will be on cleaning out closets, drawers and cupboards and getting this place ready to sell!  I hope there will be some time in there for making some art -- we'll see!  Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Barbra Joan said...

Wow Nancy, really?
But then you know what good for your life.. I wish you the best of luck .
I'm sure you'll be happy that your near your children.
I would imagine you'll not be stopping your art and hope you'll find a good outlet for them..
Good luck with the move.
You can write me ( I know time is limited ) but I have a new addy
bjoan1024@yahoo.com hugs Barbra Joan

Ginny Stiles said...

OH gosh...I am sad you are leaving Florida.
We go back to WI in the summer (late May to mid October) and that is a good catch-up time for us with grandkids and family. So we are not feeling the need to try to get through those midwest winters anymore. They are brutal. Can't believe you made that decision. Hope you will keep up on the blog that I've enjoyed so much.