Saturday, September 8, 2012

I'm Worn Out!

 
 
 
I spent the better part of the month in August sewing coasters and bowls to take to Mount Dora.  So, I didn't have much time to work on my art!  I tried to go to Art Club on the 31st, but no one else showed up, so I went home (and continued to sew!).
 
So, last Friday I finally got to play with some paint!  Unfortunately, I got pulled away a lot, so I'm going to show you what I did.  Below, I got just a few shapes painted in my Flora Bowley abstract - I have a very loooong way to go with this canvas!
 

And, then, I managed to do 2 backgrounds in my journal - on the left, I tore some of the CitraSolv pages and glued them down (and, I have no idea what I will do next!).  On the right, I just painted some squares and rectangles - and I have no idea what I will do next!  Sound familiar?


So, I guess my goal this week is to do SOMETHING with these starts!  I spent the whole day today reading a book!  It felt so good to do nothing!  Hopefully soon I can show some progress!

No comments: