Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I'm Back!!!


I finally got my computer back and up and running!  How did we ever survive without these contraptions?!

While it was away, I was able to do some cleaning in my studio.  I'm beginning to feel like one of those people on Hoarders!  I took everything out of this space, and then had to figure out how to put it all right back in. So that's why I have this tiny little space in this nice, big room to make art!  This room is the only storage we have in the house, so everything that doesn't have a place, goes in there.  And, since I keep buying art supplies, it's starting to fill up!

And, tomorrow, I hope to make some art!!!

1 comment:

Joyfulartist said...

I know what you mean about art room space filling up. Sometimes I think it multiplies during the night. Glad your computer is working again, welcome back!