Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Gourds

7" x 10" Watercolor
Today in Pat's class, we had about an hour left, and she put these gourds out on the table, and said, "Paint them!" - so we did! Not the best thing I ever painted, but not the worst, either. Sometimes I think it's rather fun to just work quickly, without much thinking - and see what happens! Lots that I would do differently with more time, but, "Such is Life"!
This Saturday, I'll be flying to Kansas City and visit for a few days, then my daughter and I will be driving down to Liberal, Kansas (in the Southwest corner of Kansas) - to attend my 45th Class Reunion. I know that it's getting nice and cool in KC, so I'm looking forward to that! These days of 90 degree heat have just about worn out their welcome! Maybe some of the trees will have color, so I'll take some pics!
Anyway, I'll be away for 10 days! See you on the flip side!

1 comment:

Barbra Joan said...

Have a great time Nancy.. and oh my gourd!!!