I truly wasn't going to post this, cause I think it's just too silly --- but, here it is anyway! Several months ago, Pat took a bunch of pictures of us and told us we would do something fun with them later. Well, last Tuesday became "later". The technique is this: We divided our watercolor paper into 16 squares - but they weren't all the same size. Then, we took an 8" x 10" copy of the photo, and folded it into 16 equal squares. Then, we drew whatever was in a square to a corresponding square on our paper. Then paint! So, some portions of the photo are enlarged, and some are reduced! Had I understood what was going to happen, I would have a larger head and smaller body!!! Of course, I made the face not look like me!! It turned out to be quite a charicature!