Thursday, August 6, 2009

More Good Wishes



Wow! I haven't had so much attention since I don't know when! Today's mail brought more "Get Well Wishes" from friends and family, including another hand-painted card from my friend, Libby Rothra! This is all so special to me!




Of course, I forgot to report that my surrogate Mother, Donna, showed up just hours after the surgery - fresh from our Monday's painting class, with this adorable balloon, a card signed by all, a beautiful arrangement of Gerbera Daisies, and the most precious of all - 2 bottles of Publix Diet Sweet Tea! I swear, you just can't get better friends than these! I can't wait to get back to painting classes to see everyone!

1 comment:

Eugenia Wadsworth Martin said...

Hi Nancy glad to here you are better and home. Good luck on sleeping with the collar it may take a while to get adjusted. Your in my prayers.