Friday, September 5, 2008

Leapin' Lizards!

9" x 12" Watercolor

I saw this photo of two lizards on a leaf (taken from under the leaf) and thought it was too cute! Still not too sure what I need to do to it -- just doesn't look right to me. Pat's class will start up again in a couple of weeks -- I'll have her tell me what to do!

Update on Hurricanes: Hanna is no threat - we might get some rain today. Everything should be hot and sunny for First Saturday Market on Saturday! Hope I'll be able to sell some stuff! But, now the big problem will be Ike -- He'll most likely make landfall in South Florida by Tuesday next week. Depending on how strong he becomes, I'm hoping he'll be out of here in time for my brother to make it to us on next Friday! And praying that we have power!!! Fingers crossed, again!


No comments: