Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Cool New Stuff!

How Cool are these! One of my awesome instructors, Carlynne, has this incredible painting hanging in the art shop where I go for workshop. Today, she showed us these wonderful mousepads and cups (and she also has coasters) that were made with the image of her painting. So, of course, I had to have some!

I wish I had a painting to show, but I'm not quite finished with it. It's a little more intricate than I've done, so I have a lot more to do with it.

I must tell you that being retired is absolutely terrific! I'm actually starting to sleep in - sometimes as late as 7:00! And, for those of you who know me, that's really late! It's amazing how good I feel -- the stress has just melted away! It will be better, though, when I can start getting some Social Security $$. That will help pay for my painting addictions!

No comments: