Monday, June 2, 2014

Moving Soon!



We sold our home last week!  I feel so lucky, since it was only on the market for a little over a month!  I've truly loved living in this house - and having all the outdoor space, but it's time for us to go back home.




Then, as soon as we got the contract finalized, we bought this house in Blue Springs, MO!  It's a much older home, but has been updated some.  So much smaller on the main floor, but it has a full finished basement - so it will work!  I can't wait to be living closer to my son, daughter and grandkids again!

Now, we just have to get through the next few weeks of inspections, appraisals and whatever else gets thrown at us, then we'll be good to go!


1 comment:

Barbra Joan said...

Nancy, I guess you really meant it when you said you wanted to go back. So glad it worked out for you but sorry we never got together again.. I still have the photo of you ,me and Donna when we had our day out.
I'm still here in Plant City.
you have my blog address and I have yours so I'll be checking on you from time to time. I hope you don't give up art.. Your very creative, and moving out there could open up a whole new world for you...
The best of luck ...
love ,Barbra Joan