Friday, January 24, 2014

Birdhouse in the Woods


This is a painting I did today, at Carlynne Hershberger's Studio during her monthly "Painting Party".  Since we all paint the same painting, and it's a copy of one of hers, I usually give these away to my family.

Carlynne is responsible for almost all that I know about doing art!  I started taking classes from her in 2008.  She helped me with oils, watercolor and acrylic.  If you live in the Central Florida area, check out her workshop on April 3 & 4 at  the Lifelong Learning College at the Villages.  She will be teaching "Color and Texture in Acrylic Landscapes".  I'm going to try to be there!  You can see samples of her incredible work here:  https://www.etsy.com/shop/hershbergerhuff.

It was fun to get into acrylic painting for a day!

No comments: