Monday, October 21, 2013

52 Card Pick-Me-Up

This weekend, I found this great site on Pinterest!  Stephanie has an online class about making these darling collages on playing cards!  She uses them to give her a "Pick-Me-Up" when she needs one - lots of hearts and positive expressions.

So, of course, I had to try to make some myself!  I decided to use them as ornaments - something you could hang on a hook or a nail to make you think positive thoughts -- (and, of course, to sell them hopefully in Mount Dora!).  Here's the first 2 that I made today.  The backs are collaged, also, but no big heart or words.


Now, I'm thinking that I will also make some Christmas ornaments in this same way -- and I've already contacted She Scrapbooks in the Villages to see if they would like me to teach a class sometime in the near future!  I'm so happy that I have another new idea to work on!

1 comment:

Joyfulartist said...

Thanks for posting that web page, it was lots of fun to look at. So many creative people out there, how blessed we are with the internet so that we can all be connected. Your cards are cute, they should sell well.