Saturday, March 9, 2013

Lazy River


 Today is the first day of "Art in the Park" at the Rainbow Springs State Park here in Dunnellon, FL.  Donna and I went to have a look around.  I used to show and sell my watercolors at this show, and it was always a great weekend!  Unfortunately, it has become a very small show, and the crowd is a lot smaller.  What a shame.  But, it is a beautiful day, so I snapped this photo of the folks in kayaks on the river.

In other news, I've been working on more bookmarks to send to Mout Dora.  My favorite way to make these is by painting my own tissue paper, then using it to glue onto the bookmarks!  Here are a couple of sheets that I painted yesterday:



And this is what the bookmarks look like:
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick
shout out and tell you I really enjoy reading your
posts. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that go over
the same subjects? Thanks a lot!

my page - as explained here