Sunday, June 8, 2008

Succulent Leaves


Whew! What a busy three weeks I've had! I spent a week in Kansas City, then brought two of my grandchildren home with me for a week, and then my daughter flew down for a few days and took them home. We had a great time! Lots and lots of swimming - Seaworld - Butterfly Rainforest - lots of computer games! Can't wait for next year!
I finally got all rested up, and painted today. This is a practice piece from a new book I received. Of course, mine doesn't look anything like the artist's painting, but I guess that's ok. It looks like MY painting!
And, of course, I have to go to Jury Duty tomorrow! That means I have to get up at 5 am! Since I retired, that isn't a time I'm used to! I keep hoping that I won't get picked for a jury (I've done one before - and it was soooooo boring!), but I guess if I do, I'll just have to suck it up!
Wish me luck!

No comments: