Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Down & Dirty



I had fun in watercolor class today! We practiced a water scene -- and did it in less than 30 minutes. It's ok, but I'm going to do another one and take more time with it and see what I can come up with. The main thing we learned is how to do wonderful clouds -- I just wish I had done more of them! Lots of little lessons in this little painting - anxious to try more.

Lately, I've been surfing and thought I'd share with you some of my new favorite places! (Just click on the name and you'll go right there!) First is Alicia Paulson - I found her site in Country Living Magazine - She does a lot of sewing, crocheting, crafting -- and posts the most amazing photographs I've ever seen! Take some time, and look at some of her past posts! Also, from Country Living is Jane's Blog - Again -- just a lot of fun things! And, if you've never spent a rainy afternoon surfing on Etsy - you should! All things hadmade - and some are just incredible!!

Until later - Happy Surfing!

No comments: