I decided to photgraph this art journal page in process. I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out.
This is the beginning of the page - I made sprays with different colors and water. This first spray was made with Cadmium Yellow and Cereluan Blue.
Next, I added strips of masking tape horizontally.
Then, I sprayed Pthalo Turquoise and Jenkins Green.
I put squares of modeling paste, and stamped them with plastic canvas for texture. I stamped on punchinella with Stayzon with a sponge.
Last, I added color to the squares, put on the dots, stencil, and words. Before I finished, I added some more white to the squares. This is one that really looks better in person!